If you’re ready to grill you’ve probably admired the racks of ribs from afar, with this simple recipe you can get all the flavor of great ribs without the fat or bones. Soak the meat overnight for maximum effect and serve with fresh vegetables and salad.
1 lb. sirloin meat cut into 2″ pieces
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbs mustard
2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
8 oz ketchup
1 tsp curry
1 clove garlic
1 tsp ginger
To make sauce:
Combine all ingredients and allow to simmer for 1 hour.
1. Salt meat the night before and allow to rest for 5 minutes
2. Dash pepper over the meat and place in an airtight container
3. Combine meat and sauce reserving 1/4 cup for serving.
4. Refrigerate overnight to marinate, bring to room temperature before grilling
5. Smoke for 20 minute or grill for 5-6 minutes until tender and juicy. Serve.