If you’re looking for a new vegetable to add to your summer grilling consider eggplant. This succulent delight gets a bad reputation from it’s difficult preparation that can leave it tasting bitter and dry. Not with this fool proof recipe:
1 large eggplant
1 tsp salt
1 tbs olive oil
1. Cut the eggplant lengthwise into long strips about 1/3 of an inch thick
2. Carefully spring salt over both sides of the eggplant and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
3. rub each slice with olive oil and transfer to a hot grill
4. Turn once to leave grill marks on both sides of the eggplant.
5. Done when it’s tender and juicy!