My favorite go to food for the summer is stuffed chicken, try this recipe with salads and fresh fruit desert for an amazing meal that’s full on flavor, but not on calories.
4 chicken breasts
1 Cup chopped spinach
1/2 cup feta cheese
8 Turkey Bacon strips
1 tbs Olive oil
1 tsp Rosemary
1 Tsp Basil
Toothpicks (if needed)
1. Prepare the rub by combining the olive oil, rosemary, and basil.
2. Rub under the skin of the chicken breasts leaving the skin on the chicken.
3. With a knife carefully butterfly the chicken.
4. Stuff with spinach and feta, carefully folding the chicken over the stuffing.
5. Wrap the bacon around the chicken and secure with toothpicks if needed.
6. Grill for 14-18 minutes until golden brown and no longer pink in the middle.